cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Inspection Type for Specific Movement Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to create a new inspection type for specific movement type, but I've found in system I can only ENABLE/DISABLE specific movement link with QM, but not linking to any specific inspection type.

Is there anyone know where to set the relationship?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At transaction OMJJ you can find the relationship between movement type and inspection lot origin (not inspection type).

And you cannot set your relationship in SAP.

You can create a new inspection type (this should be included in inspection lot origin which is related with movement type)

and activate it in material master's QM view.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Do-Wook Kim,

In the OJMM transaction I understand I can enable/disable which movement can run QM flow.

However, if I want to link 262 E movement to a inspection type 0501 instead of standard inspection type 05, where can I change it?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.You can maintain the task list usages. (inspection plan is 'Q' of task list type)

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Planning > Inspection Planning > General > Define Task List Usages

2.You can assign the task list usage into the inspection type.

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types (in detail)

3.You can assign the inspection types into the inspection lot origin.

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

Regards

Luke

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Daniel.

You cannot change the inspection lot origin whatever it is standard movement type or new movement type.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

How can I link Inspection Plan-Usage to Inspection Type?

Regards,

Daniel

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Daniel.

The inspection 'lot origin' is different with the inspection 'type'.

One inspection lot origin can have several inspection types.

And the movement type is related with the inspection lot origin.(not inspection type !)

As I mentioned already, you cannot set or change the relationship between movement type and inspection lot origin.

You can activate the inspection type '0501' in material master.(also check 'preferred inspection')

The inspection lot with '0501' type will be created when movement.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Is that mean if I use standard movement type, I cannot change the inspection type using?

Regards,

Daniel

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As stated create a new inspection type for the inspection origin. Then for specific materials you can set that inspection type as the preferred inspection when the inspection origin is called by the movement type. You set the preferred check box in the material master for the inspection type.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fire Fighter,

How can I change the movement type and inspection type relationship?

For example, if I enabled movement type 262 for QM, it uses inspection type 05 by default.

How can I change inspection type 05 to 0501 instead?

Thanks!

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I change the movement type and inspection type relationship?

changing the std SAP inspection type origin to mvt type is not possible !!

what you can do is customize your own mvt type & attach the customized mvt type in OMJJ config