cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company stock issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i am unable to create delivery in VL10b,as i am gettinga messgae ACTIVITIES DUE FOR SHIPPING ,SO please tell me where toc heck this and steps needed to do.

regards

NNEETI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please the check the delivery date in purcahse order. Now in VL10B/VL10D remove the delivery creation date selection criteria and execute. It may create delivery in your case.

Also you need to check whether you can see shipping tab in the item detail of your purcahse order.

Br,

Tushar

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Inter company Stock Transfer,

To create Delivery (VL10B)

Check

1. PO should be released (if release strategy is configured)

2. Check the stock Availability and Schedule line confirmation (CO06- Back order processing)

3. Create Delivery order (VL10B)

Enter the PO number in the Purchase order TAB , ensure the Proposed delivery date in the PO and Deliv.creation Date in VL10 B are in same range.

4. Execute

5. PO will be listed

6. Select the PO and Click "BACKGROUND" icon

7. Now the PO get into two line

8. Select the second Line and Click the Show /Hide Delivery (shift+F8)

It shows the Delivery order Number

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

in case of COO6 the scope of check inter stock is not ticked,secondly no shipping tab is coming in PO,date is not affecting,and plz tell me regarding copy control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't have the shipping tab, then the problem is not with availability, but rather with the configuration of the shipping data for the stock transfer (or with the customer code data).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try with VL10G you mat get details