cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in logo printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Am facing an unusual problem while uploading logo to smartforms.

while uploading from PC to Se78 the logo is appearing OK and perfectly...now the issue is while uploading the same logo from SE78 to smartforms its appearing as shaded in the background of the logo ,, i have tried changing the resolution of the graphic logo in smartforms but still i cannot remove the shading which is appearing in the background of the logo.

How we can remove the shading appearing in the background of the logo?

Pls. suggest me the alternatives for this problem

thanks

suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not the resolution that's the issue; it's the color depth. Change it to 256 (8 bit).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..

could you advise where & how to change it ..pls

thanks

-suresh

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a program that allows graphic editing. I use Photoshop for individual files. I use a freeware tool called Faststone Image Viewer for batch conversions.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with the 24 BMP image .... it wii be printed. If not otherwise try to find out the logo's dimesions. and same as the driver program in samrtforms, do change your logo's defined dimension in the driver program. May be it wiil be helpful to sort out yr problem.

Regards,

AKg

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 23, 2011 11:05 AM

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the others still replying, as I already pointed out, it's not a size issue. Set the correct color depth as I instructed. This is a common issue and it's even covered in OSS. As a developer, you need to know how to work with images and some sort of graphic editor, whether that's a simple tool like Paint or whether it's Photoshop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Edit the logo by using the photo tools

so many tools are availabe online just search online image edit in google

edit the image and upload by using se78

if any issues reply back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I too faced this problem.

Just save the logo to JPEG format in your PC and using FASTIMAGE RESIZER you can resize the image .

Now change the image format to BITMAP and Upload it to SAP.

Regards,

Jshree

Edited by: Jshree on Mar 23, 2011 7:49 AM

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can overcome your issue by doing the below steps.

Open you Logo in MS PAINT Brush

from menu , Save as and choose the save as type "256 Color BItMap" and re-upload you logo using SE78.

Regards,

SaiRam