cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding intrastat inclusion/ exclusion report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the billing document header data under the for trade tab and in the declaration there is a field called inclusion/exclusion indicator.some one please explain how this field is given a value.urgent pls.

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VI30

The path is SPRO->Sales and distribution -> Foreign Trade/Customs-> Periodic declarations->control data->inclusion and exclusion indicators->define exclusion/inclusion indicators

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the help.

My problem is like when i create the invoice how the valude will be given to this field.examples for this field value is 04,03,01 .. etc.

I just want to know the logic behind the asignment of this value for this indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope this helps.

Exclusion/Inclusion indicator for declara. to authorities

Using this indicator, you can control if a document or a document item (SD billing document, MM purchase order) will be excluded from or included in one or more types of declarations to the authorities.

Proceed as follows:

1. Define the inclusion or exclusion indicator. Define for which declaration type an inclusion or exclusion is to take place.

2. Assign the indicator to the document or document item that you want to include in or exclude from a declaration. The assignment takes place in the Foreign Trade data of the document.

3. If you also want to exclude document items with particular item types from a declaration, assign an exclusion indicator to the corresponding item types in Customizing.

Example

You want to define an exclusion indicator that excludes documents from the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declaration. Create an exclusion indicator and select the "exclusion column" in the definition of exclusion indicators for the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declaration types.

As soon as this indicator is assigned to a document, this document will not be included in the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declarations.

Note

Inclusion or exclusion indicators assigned at FT data header level in the document apply to all document items if there is no other indicator at item level.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

explainations are helpful for me but my problem is when I create the invoice with the billing document the invoice is getting created . But in the billing document header data iam seeing the value of '04' for the exclusion indicator.I want to know how this indicator value was asigned .on which criterion it was set as '04'. whether it was a customised or it was done at the code level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your configuration settings under SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs.

Check if any default values have been set.

3. If you also want to exclude document items with particular item types from a declaration, assign an exclusion indicator to the corresponding item types in Customizing.

Example

You want to define an exclusion indicator that excludes documents from the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declaration. Create an exclusion indicator and select the "exclusion column" in the definition of exclusion indicators for the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declaration types.

As soon as this indicator is assigned to a document, this document will not be included in the EXTRASTAT and KOBRA declarations.

Thanks

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Mar 22, 2011 9:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for the inputs .user exit has been defined to set the default values for the foriegn trade header data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check VEB1 & VEB2

SAP note - 1224542