cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing re-determination in blling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the best user exit to implement a pricing re-determination in blling process (VF01) and what would be the command suitable for such?

I've tried PERFORM preisfindung_gesamt USING 'C' in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP , but i did not work properly.

Thanks in advance!

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can re detemine the pricing in billing from delivery via copy controls, goto VTFL and select your item cat.

you see one field - "Pricing type" select "B" carry out new pricing.

if order to billing VTFA.

Check and let me know your feedback

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We only suceeded in redetermining the pricing procedure in billing with userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk (include RV60AFZZ).

Anyway, we had to code as below to avoid infinite looping:

IF v_rodou IS INITIAL.
        PERFORM  preisfindung_gesamt USING 'C'.
        v_rodou = 'X'.
ENDIF

Thanks for all your input!

Adriano Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193127
Participant
0 Kudos

Better: TVCPF-KNPRS in USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP / RV60AFZC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I won't escape testing all the possibilities of calculation types in order to try updating tha condition classes = A (disc / surc.).

Eventually I will feedback the results.

Thanks.

Adriano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Kumar,

Well, that´s might be the problem!

In the pricing procedure for localization Brazil, the taxes bases are configured as "discount / surcharge". Reading the documentation (which an excerpt you just have sent in the post above) I have not found which calculation type is best suited for those condition classes.

Do you know any that I can use for this?

Thanks!

Adriano

Edited by: Adriano Cardoso on Mar 23, 2011 2:15 PM

Edited by: Adriano Cardoso on Mar 23, 2011 2:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano

Why are taxes configured as 'discounts & surcharges'? Is it not possible to change them to taxes, becos if not I am afraid it will not solve your problem, as standard SAP pricing procedure for Brazil uses taxes condition class for all the standard tax condition types like IBRX, IPI3, ICM3, ICS3, ISS3, ICZF, IFR3, IFS3, etc

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Can you try with B and let me know your feedback??

Sorry, but calculation type 'B' is not an option since the user is forced to inform manually again all prices in the billing step.

Check whether you can use the user exit USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE in include MV61AFZA.
Regards,

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, it didn't work. When we perform billing, the system doesn't visit this user exit.

However I appreciate all the input.

If you have any more ideas, they will be welcome!

Adriano Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check user exit "userexit_pricing_rule" include RV61AFZA for billing,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I've tried something like that, but using the calculation type 'G', once that we must maintain all the prices unchanged, but redetermine taxes when needed.

My problem is that somehow the system is transfering wrong values to taxes, so I thought that a second redetermination (via user exit) would solve it.

Adriano Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try with B and let me know your feedback??

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you can use the user exit USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE in include MV61AFZA.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano

You have done the right thing by choosing 'G', if that is what is your requirement. As you have mentioned that the taxes that are redetermined are incorrect, drill down further with the below :

The system redetermines the following condition types with 'G':

Taxes (condition class D)

Rebate (condition class C)

Intercompany billing conditions (condition category I)

Invoice list conditions (condition category R)

Condition types with condition category L

Cost conditions (condition category G)

Cash discount conditions (condition category E)

all other condition types are treated as for pricing type D

Check if the condition records and config for the above are correct in the system.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan