Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRIORITIES IN SAP PM

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Friends,

I know how to define priorities in sap PM but can anyone tell me how to restrict the duration of the order.

Thanks & advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK dude, then I am closing this thread but I think there is something we can search out.

Do update if you get anything else I will do the same if i get anything.

Thanks a lot once again.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Ram,

Please verify it. I think my boss told me it could be done by that

Thanks for your reply mate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey you means start date and finish date in service order?? i dont think it will be link with priorities.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

No am talking about the order priorities. which we define at IMG -> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Maintenance and Service Orders -> General Data -> Define Priorities

Can we control the duration of order with that priority.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, this is realted service order, I think duration will not control by this filed.

This field indicates the importance of the processing of the order/notification.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Ram,

I didnt get you please explain me in detail

I just want to control the duration of particular order type with the priority function.

Suppose if an order is created with "Very High" priority then it should be completed in 2 days or so.

Is it possible to do that?

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Are you taking about Delivery Priority?? Iam talking on priorties in Notification priorities.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Friends

I want to know that is there any customization to be made in priorities or priority types so that we can control the duration of particular order types?

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think priorities will not control orders, are you looking like if priority W, then order type should be FOC and if priority Z then order type is OR??