SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring ISU system for billing.

Trying to understand the logic of billing similar to SD billing.

Is there any way to link all data from billing document to master data.

example if you take any Sale order in ECC we find pricing procedure( that was assgined to sales document + customer pricing procedure) which will have condition types then condition records ..........and so on

Is there any logic in ISU billing? simlar to SD pricing

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is linked in Is-u billing. At the Installation you have the rate category. At the Device you have Rate type. Rate Determination is done based on Rate Category and Rate type. Rates have steps which calculate the Amount based on price keys and consumption. Multiple rates are included in a Billing Schema. Each Rate category is assigned to a billing schema. This is the overall high-level. Not sure if i answered your question. You can find more information in the below link...

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/45/556a3591541f67e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Regards,

Yuvi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the source of each billing document line on tab Internal Billing Data. Here you can see the variant which created the line, Billing schema, internal schema step number, billing schema step, etc so you can trace back the line to the pricing procedure which in IS-U is called billing schema.

Also there are some other informatins on tab price / rate.

Regards,

Daniel Toba

www.sap-isu.net - community for SAP ISU Consultants

0 Kudos

Hi Yuvi and Daniel

Thanks for replies.

it is almost clear how it works.

I udnerstand billing process in ISU is not straight forward compared to SD pricing.

Billing schema is similar to pricing. In SD we assign the pricng procedure to Sales area and customer pricing procedure combinations.

I checked in ISU billing node there is assginement node.

when we creat cusotomer account and contract for new business partner who is the Billing schema linked to

these contract?

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the answer

biling schema is similar to pricing procedure