cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interchangeability groups (FFF-Class)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Needs to develop its own program allows to create interchangeability group (type of FFF-class). I've already learned thread (List of materials assigned to Interchangeability group.) and found a solution how to get a list of materials assigned to interchangeability groups and how to add them to the model.

But I would like to receive information about FM or BAPI that can help me create and delete groups, and even change the lock status.

Edited by: Alexander-p on Mar 21, 2011 6:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander

Try Function modules /INCMD/BAPI_GROUP_SAVE, /INCMD/BAPI_GROUP_DEMULTI

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Rishi! It's very helpful.

More interested in what you need to apply for entry this BAPI as the product GUID. It is not the GUID from /SAPAP/MATKEY? As far as I know this is somehow related to iPPE?

In any case, please tell me how to get the desired /INCMD/EXT_MATNR product GUID from the GUID in the table /SAPAPO/MATKEY?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

/INCMD/EXT_MATNR is the product name from /sapapo/matkey table only.You can check the Function Module documentation of /INCMD/BAPI_GROUP_SAVE in which SAP has provided 5 examples also.

Example 1: Create supersession chain

Example 2: Update supersession chain

Example 3: Create supersession chain with product combination

Example 4: Create FFF class with FFF subsets

Example 5: Create procedure

If you want to get the Product name from Product GUID you can use below available FMs

/SAPAPO/DM_MATERIAL_GET_MATID - Provides Material ID &

/SAPAPO/DM_MATID_GET_MATERIAL - Determines External # for Internal Material Number

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your participation. The problem is solved!

Answers (0)