cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am configuring STO between Plant 1 and Plant 2.

These are the settings which I have done.

1.he Sales Area for STO is 3000-Sales Organisation for STO; 50 Distrbn Channel-STO, 00-For STO.

2.A Customer (SUPPLYING PLANT Code-2) has been created and the receiving plant has been created as a Vendor.This Vendor code has been assigned in the Control view of the Customer Master and vice versa.

3.For StO configuration the shipping point has been defined as Plant1 and the customer -> plant has been assigned (Customer Code of Receiving Plant) in the above mentioned Sales area.

4.The delivery type NL has been assigned along with with CRI-01 and SP is Plant1.

5.The final assignment has been done as SPI-Plant1,Plant-Plant2 and Doc.Type-NL.

When I am creating the STO from Plant1 to Plant2 I am getting the following error even though the Shipping Point has been assigned as 01-0003-Plant1-UNPW.The same loading group has been assigned in Mat.Master i.e.0003 and Shipping Condition 01 has been assigned to Customer Master.

When I am doing STO from Plant2 to Plant1 it is working fine.

The error message is as follows

"Not possible to determine shipping point for Material XXXX"

Someone plzzz help.

Regards

Can someone plz. help.

Edited by: bob.sensharma on Mar 21, 2011 1:24 PM

Edited by: bob.sensharma on Mar 21, 2011 1:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved.

THX ONCE AGAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Following are settings responsible for STO

1) Customer Master for Receiving Plant & Supplying for corresponding Sales Area(same for both).

2) Vendor Master for Supplying Plant.

3) Material Master need to extend for respective Sales Area

4) MM->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Set Up Stock Transfer Order->Define Shipping Data for both the Plants

Here for both the plants Receiving and Supplying plant should have the Same Sales Area, for both Customer no should

be maintained.

5) Respective "Plant/Shipping Condition (from Customer master)/ Loading Grp(Material Master)" should be maintained.

6) MM->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Set Up Stock Transfer Order->Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule.

Please recheck the setting mentioned above, this will surely help you solve the problem.

Thank You,

RB.

Edited by: RB@007 on Mar 21, 2011 3:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks everyone for your inputs.The problem has been resolved by correcting the sales area.

Regards.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bob ,

STO from plant 1 to plant 2, material should be extended in the PLANT 1, and sales area of plant 1.

For example, if i am sending a material from CA01 plant (sales area CA01/sto dischannel/ division) to 0101 depot , material should be extended to plant CA01 and the sales area CA01/sto dischannel/ division.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

The Material has been extended to In Plant1 and Plant2 in Sales Area 3000/50/00.

The customer has been extended to 3000/50/00.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checkcustomization

Materials Management - purchasing - stock transport order - shipping data's

and there u have to enter the supplying plant. in the receiving plant details.

then u enter ur purchase order

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

In the STO process set up "Define shipping data for the plant" is necessary.

Have you done the customisation for the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,I have done that where the customer code of the receiving plant has been mentioned in Customer no-Plant field in Plant1 .

Regards.