cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Logs Dev > Quali > Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any table where I can look at the transport logs of transport . For instance if i transported ECDXXXXX >Q>Production. I want to see the log. (Transport Logs Dev > Quality > Production). Well I know I can check trough the Tcode SE01,SE10 and so but interested in a table when I can check for multipul transports.

Thanks

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think there is a table which contains these details.

However you can use ChaRM of Soluton Manager to have this kind of details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Man. I never used CHARM before ? Can you let me know how this works ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no tables as such, where the logs are maintained. What suggested above on Charm, is the SAP Solution Manager tool for managing the transports. I am not sure how is the interface of Charm, the tool which I know (Realtech) similar to Charm, shows the list of transports along with the systems to which it has been migrated, you can check the transports logs of each one of them with a click. But this is something you need to buy and implement in your system.

I hope this is the kind of solution you are looking for.

Regards,

Sanujit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to every one for your valuable Inputs.

PS:Thanks + Points.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use Realtech TM as well.

in the workflow monitor, we can select the transport and view the return code of each system that the transport was imported to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I am not sure exactly what kind of transport logs are you interested in because logs can be best seen from OS level (ALOG, SLOG files) and SAP level in STMS transaction. But still if you are looking for tables you might be interested in the following tables-

E-070 which is the Header information for the transport request (But if you have added the TR manually to the import queue of the subsequent system, it might not be populated in this table)

TPALOG which reads ALOG files but I think there is a known problem that TPALOG is not always updated properly

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also view logs at OS level and from STMS tcode.