cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about split invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF01, I want to create invoice with sales order. In the routine This sales order has 3 items. I got 3 invoices. I checked the routine which is called in VF01. The value for VBRK-ZUKRI are the same. so I did not know is there any other fields the system will check of VBRK. Or there maybe some other check logic on item level.

also I checked the value of item 1 and item 2 with split analysis button, they are no difference. The fixed value date of item 2 and item3 are different.

I want to know how many fields will the system consider to split the invoice both on the header and the item level? How to check that?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

pls check :

IMG->Sales and distribuition->Billing->Billing documents ->Country specific features->Maximum number of billing items.

Check if there is not maintained entry for your sales organization.

BR

L

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. Finally, I found the issue is caused by the fixed value date, which is VBRK-VADLT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To restrict line items in invoice or to split invoice,you can follow as Mr Krishna suggested,but routine must be 006 in copy control

Delivery to billing at item category level under data VBRK/VBRP maintain routine 006"individual invoice limited".

wish u all the best

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can call up the Split analysis function with the following transactions:

Billing document ® Change or Display.

Billing document ® Billing due list

To display the split analysis for one of these screens, proceed as follows:

Enter the number of the first billing document that you wish to compare.

Choose Environment ® Split analysis.

Enter the number of the second billing document which you wish to compare to the first in the dialog box.

Enter the billing document number and choose Continue.

The system displays the Billing document split analysis log. It is made up of three parts. The first shows the header partners and header fields which are different in the two documents while the second and third columns show the respective values for these fields.

This provides you with a clear overview of which fields have differing contents, the information available, and why there was an invoice split

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the above suggestion,please maintain the value as "003" for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP" under item category in copy control(i.e. VTFA if order related billing/VTFL if delivery related billing)

Normally,Invoice split is going to happen based on teh below factors.

1.Payer and Sold-To-Party

2.Payment terms/Terms of Payment

3.Destination country/Departure Country

4.Incoterms

5.Actual Goods Issue date

6.Billing date

7.Billing doc type

8.Foreign trade data

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As all the line items belongs to the same Sales Order, I guess Header Data must be the same for all.

Hence Invoice splitting is possible through 'Material Type'.

This configuration is done at Delivery->Billing Copying Contro -> 'Item' .

Hope this will help you resolve your Problem.

Thank You,

RB