cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about purchasing data of business partner in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we create vendor in ECC with transaction XK01, we can create pruchasing view and company code view of vendor.

But in SRM 7.0, I have not find any place abount company code and purchasing data about business partner?

Any one could provide some suggestions?

Tanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justin

something interesting for you...

How ROS transfer vendor to ECC from SRM 700 Ehp1 onwards..

i came to know another way Purchaser can create a new vendor from sourcing transaction from SRM 700 Ehp1 onwards..

you need to explore more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

As in previously releases, SRM 5.0 f.e., not all business partner data available in ECC is replicated in to the SRM procurement system (this can be enhanced via developments). The business partner structure in SAP SRM is different from the ECC business partner structure. SAP SRM business partner data only uses 1 view which holds all the data a vendor can have (BP function: vendor). There aren't any views/tabs in SRM.

Company code and purchasing data is determined via organisational schema (ppoma_bbp) and a company and purchasing organization have their own business partner master record in SAP SRM as well.

Note: Certain vendor business partner settings/parameters are better to maintain via the web transaction 'maintain business partner'.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Mar 21, 2011 11:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, T. Schuffelen, thaks for your help.

I check transaction: PPOMV_BBP, I find attribute 'Company Code' for vendor group which business partner belongs to .

But I do not find purchasing data.

Could you provide more detail information? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

All vendor data (including some purchasing data) is included in the basic view of the business partner and can be viewed via transaction 'BP' or via the web 'maintain business partner'.

The related purchasing determination data is maintained within the Purchasing Organization and Purchasing group data and can be viewed via the normal organisational schema, via transaction PPOMA_BBP, and via viewing the BP details for the purchasing organization / purchasing group.

What data exactly is it you're looking for? Please note that not all data available in ECC is also available in SRM.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim, Thanks for your quick response.

I am looking for any places to set pay terms and account information on vendor in BP. Because I created vendor as business partner in BP, But when I use transaction BUPA_SNED to transfer business partner from SRM to ECC, only vendor basic view is created, no company code view and purchasing view.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Transaction BBPGETVD (import vendor master data) and BBPUPDVD (update vendor master data) should be used to import the vendor master data. Could you try and update the vendor master data via executing transaction BBPUPDVD and see how the updated BP masterdata looks via transaction BP.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

Justin is trying to send vendor data from SRM to ECC and not the other way round as you are suggesting!!

Regards,

Nikhil