cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS Report Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had created a form using T code: CJE4 & also I had create report using T code: CJE1. Now I want this report to be executed in Z transaction. I want to know how could I do the same.

Regards,

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute your report and when you reached on selection screen then goto System->Status and get program name from there.

Then goto SE93 and create a Z tcode and paste the program name.

Hope this will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had done the same, but it had not helped me because four new tab are coming when I am executing the programme through SE38.

When I am executing the report through CJE0 the input screen is coming properly, but when I am using its programme & then I am executing the report in SE38 then the input screen shows the different screen.

For Eg:

You can use t code S_alr_87013558 first & the use its programme (GP4DDCQHEMW5Z307YTKFIXQ2LHA) & execute it in SE38.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Mehra,

Why don't you take the help of your ABAPer to get this resolved? It's not a big issue as i see it. It will hardly take 10 minutes to create a Z transaction for the report that you have created.

In case you are doing an independednt R&D please post this query in the ABAP forum.

Regards,

Gokul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your ABAPer to create a Z transaction for the report that you have created using report painter. You should be able to run it then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you would need a bespoke code for that which an ABAPer will be able to help you with.