cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass fail script in routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody experience a problem with the standard pass/fail script in routing maintenance? SAP ME Release 5.2.5.5. When I log NC, and I close the NC, the sfc will never loop the pass script.

In SAP ME release 5.1.3 the SFC will loop the pass script when i close the NC and perform a complete for the SFC.

Regards,

Manfred

Edited by: M. Klomp on Mar 21, 2011 11:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Manfred,

As I remember, there are 2 different features:

1) checking for existence of any NC code logged against the SFC;

2) checking for open NC codes logged against the SFC.

So, please make sure you are using #2 with Pass route.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

Thanks for your reply.

This is the script i'm using for the pass check. It's the standard pass script.

// Path for SFCs that do not fail

if(NC_CODE==null) {

exit (true);

} else {

exit(false);

}

Where do I have to check whether the SFC is checked for any NC or open NC? Do I have to modify the script? Or do I have to make another customization?

Regards,

Manfred

Edited by: M. Klomp on Mar 21, 2011 11:30 AM

Edited by: M. Klomp on Mar 21, 2011 11:36 AM

0 Kudos

Manfred,

This script checks if any NC code has been logged against the SFC at the current operation.

You need to use "No Open Nonconformances" script:

// Path for SFCs without open Non-Conformances

if(getOpenNCs()!=null) {

exit (false);

} else {

exit(true);

}

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

I'm testing this functionality on a SAP ME implementation 5.1.3 where the script does work! In SAP ME 5.2.5.5 it does not work. Therefore I'm wondering if there are specific customization options?

For now I can indeed use the other script, but It's weird that between releases, the system behavior is different for the same script.

Regards,

Manfred

0 Kudos

Manfred,

What I read in comments to your script is "Path for SFCs that do not fail". The script is right the same as "Pass" script in 5.2.5.

If in 5.1.3 the same script allows SFC with closed NC (logged at the current operation) to pass, then it is a bug because "SFCs that do not fail" means that no NC code has been logged at the current operation.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)