cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwrite MESTYP in IDoc Receiver Adapter PI 7.1 SP8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can anybody tell me, how i can overwrite the MESTYP field in Idoc Receiver Adapter in PI 7.1 SP 8

BR,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MESTYP value is taken from your Integration Repository content, which means that it is specified during the import of the IDOC signature into the Integration Repository. The same is valid for other values like IDOCTYP and CIMTYP.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do the required mapping for your control record and then use the Apply Control Record Values from Payload option

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you would have read the link you posted, you would have seen that "Apply Control Record Values from Payload indicator" in the receiver IDoc adapter, only overwrites the following fields:

MESCOD

MESCFT

TEST

EXPRSS

STD

STDVRS

STDMES

SNDSAD

SNDLAD

RCVSAD

RCVLAD

REFINT

REFGRP

REFMES

STATUS

DIRECT

OUTMOD

CREDAT

CRETIM

Sorry but it seems that this forum just get's spammed with answers based on superficial knowledge just in order to increase the count on your answers.

Hopefully SAP-Forum admins quickly implements a quality control for forum answers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

did nobody had the same problem befor ?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you really expecting anybody talking with you??

Former Member
0 Kudos

not really but i had to say something!

i just got answers that were not usefull and just linking to documentation where there i can find nothing about my question. i am always studying the documentation help.sap.com and searching sdn before i post any question. and i really hope to get usefull tips here.

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem, does anybody know a solution to this?

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by overwrite here? Do you mean to overwrite the messagetype node at receiver with different node? What exactly your req is? Can you give an example to understand better?

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to overwrite the value of the field

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand that you need to over write one particular field value with another value.

You can use standard node function replaceValue to do.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

> You can use standard node function replaceValue to do.

We are using IDoc Receiver Adapter and the values in the mapping are overwritten by the adapter with the values from the interface.

btw:

Please just answer if you are experienced with this type of idoc scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didn't find anything in SDN so far