cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Multiple .CSV files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to prcess two .CSV files at the sender side. These two files are under a same file directory. The two .CSV files has the same structure but with different Key field value.

File1.CSV----

> "ABC" (Key Field value)

File2.CSV----

>"TEST" (Key Field value).

For this requirement how to configure the FCC parameters. I dont want to create two Sender Communication channels for this, bcoz both the files has the same structure. Please let me know the solution.

Thanks,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

You can use the interface detremination with condition field for differentiate the two diferents csv files.

Ferran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. First i need to convert those two .CSV files(with diff key field value) into .XML files.

Thanks,

Soumya.

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Still your requirement is not clear.

First i need to convert those two .CSV files(with diff key field value) into .XML files

To acheive this you can use module that is Plain2XML in the receiver communication channel. The Parameters

Plain2XML2 Transform.Class com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.Conversion

Plain2XML Transform.ContentType text/plain;charset=utf-8

Plain2XML xml.addHeaderLine 0

Plain2XML xml.conversionType SimpleXML2Plain

Plain2XML xml.fieldFixedLengths 15,20

Plain2XML xml.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

This way you can fulfill.

Regards

Pothana

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Irrespective of file names you can read the files from single source directory. You have an option called Advanced Selection for Source File, use it.

FCC Parameters you require if it is simple flat structure then

Line.fieldNames NameOftheStructure

Line.fieldFixedLengths 1,4,5

ignoreRecordsetName true

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pothana,

Thanks for the reply.. My question is different.. How to configure FCC parameters to process two .CSV files with different Key Field value.

Thanks,

Soumya.

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

different Key Field value.

I don't understand the above statement. You mean to say - Different Interface has to trigger basing upon the key value.

Regards

Pothana