Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client requirement is,

1) They receive advance payment from the customer and deposit through transaction FF68. So it will be in A/R (Accounts receivable). For example advance payment is 50000 Rs.

2) Credit limit will be maintained to customer through transaction FD32. For example 10000 Rs.

3) Now when the user creates sale order for 60001 rs System should check the credit management and block the sale order. Hence the system should consider Ledger balance (i.e advance payment paid by customer) and credit limit maintained and then it should block the sale order.

Kindly provide inputs how to consider A/R in case of credit check.

Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

Mean while i have anothery query, kindly help,

I had activated automatic credit control in the sale order level.

The credit check happens on the order value.

But my user requires it should be happen on the confirmed quanity value

For ex: if my sale order quantity is 10 nos and confirmed quanity in scgedule line tab is 5 nos only, then the credit check should happen on 5 nos-confirmed quantity only and not on the total order qty value.

How to address this requirement.

Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to understand concept of credit check.Credit is always given for value not quantity.

If your user want to do so for qty. then he/she can maintain qty 5 then net value is for 5 qty. then automatically it will.

But if he put 10 qty and want to consider credit for 5 qty value then not possible,because in sap we first mention material and qty then system will check for availability and confirm qty.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Advance payment(Down payment) should be consider in credit check.

in OBXR

Double click on down payment >> mentin reconcillation account and special G/L

Put cursor on G/L account and click on PROPERTIES

Then TICKMARK to Relevent to credit limit

Then system will consider this advance payment when checking credit.

Kapil