Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a field from a catalogue in 'create shopping cart' display screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SRM and i am faced with the following situation:

I need to add a field called 'supplier part number' to the 'create shopping cart' screen from the MDM catalogue. Once the entries for the field 'supplier part number' are fetched from MDM catalog, they must be displayed corresponding to every line line item displayed under 'item overview'. Currently the entry for 'supplier part number' for a given item is displayed in the 'detailed display' tab observed after clicking on the line item under consideration. But, I need to add this field to the items list under 'item overview' rather than restricting it to detailed display tab alone.

in my case the webdynpro component associated with adding item details from MDM catalogue is '/SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD' and the view is 'v_sc_dotc_basic'. I am not able to locate the method/section of code that is responsible for fetching the entries in the field 'supplier part number' from MDM CATALOG to the item overview screen.

can you please give me any leads like - where i could possibly do the changes in the webdynpro component and any other details that can help me add the 'supplier part number' field to details under items overview tab.

Regards,

Abhinay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to add this field using the Catalog UI configuration tool?

The URL for the tool should be something like

http://adress:port/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcmdmsrmcat~uisearch/MDM_SRM_UI_App?x