cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Requirement Scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a scenario in Pricing wherein i require your support please.

Existing scenario:

There are three pricing procedures having condition type for Base Price as ZW00, ZX00,ZZ00 respectively in 3 procedures.

All the above 3 are Base Price having same values. Initial Value of Base Price is maintained in ZW00 which has the list of prices for all the articles. These ZW00 list of base prices are then copied into ZX00 and ZZ00 condition through scheduled programs.

Current Requirement:

Business requires that no sooner prices are updated in ZW00 list ,it should get immediately copied to two other PriceLists namely ZX00 and ZZ00 with same prices as in ZW00.

Can we have a mechanism set up for the above requirement?

Your responses shall be of help.

Thanks and Regards,

Isha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the condition supplement scenario, I think which can fulfill ur business requirement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible through reference condition type

You can assign each other

assign reference condition ZW00 for ZX00 and ZZ00

So you maintain condition record for ZW00,then it will apply to ZX00 and ZZ00.

Go to V/06 and assign reference condition type and Application as V

Reference condition type

A condition type which can be used as a reference so that you only have to create condition records once for condition types that are very similar.

Use

You may need to use different condition types for the same condition. These can differ in the access sequence, the description, the reference stage of the pricing procedure or the calculation type, for example.

You can enter the condition type under which the condition records are created.

Example

Condition type MWSI only differs with condition type MWST in the calculation type. For this reason an entry is made in field Reference for condition type MWSI . Now, condition records only need be created for condition type MWST and not additionally for MWSI.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the reply. My concern is, the Ref. Condition Type scenario is good only if, the condition types we are talking about are in the same procedures Or is good for all Pricing procedures.Pricing proc really doesnt matter may be.

Because in my scenario, these 3 condition types all belong to 3 different pric proc. Is it still ok? So If I update the main Ctype ZW00 (of pric proc 1) and refer it to ZX00 ( of pric proc 2) and ZZ00 (of pric proc3).. will it blindly get copied ?

Second question is , what if ZX00 and ZZ00 has access sequence and further Acesses which are very different from Access Sequence of ZW00 (main Ctype). Lets say all these 3 condition types have different access sequences and set of tables .

Would the system still update the price from ZW00 as it is to ZX00 and ZZ00 ??

Edited by: Isha Waliaa on Mar 23, 2011 3:10 PM

Edited by: Isha Waliaa on Mar 23, 2011 3:10 PM

Edited by: Isha Waliaa on Mar 23, 2011 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be possibly done th. BADI - SD_COND_SAVE_A

Logic - when the main condition is saved then it would trigger updating of other two condition types with same value.

Pls. let me know if this works.

Thanks