cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy for Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mapped Status profile for sales order, which blocks the sales order for delivery creation without changing the status to release. My query is to have the release strategy after any change in sales order after it was released once by authorised person.

Please help to map the same. It is a business requirement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to restrict a MTO order for MRP or production process. If yes, pls confirm the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar requirement to block MTO order for production until BOM is designed by the design department.

For this I have created a reason for rejection called 'BOM to be designed" and assigned it to the sales order by giving a warning message if this is not entered for every line item. So the user assigns a reason for rejection at the time of sales order creation.

By assigning this reason of rejection, the requirements are not transferred to production. You can also get a report of all the sales orders for which a reason of rejection has been assigned through T.code VA05.

Once the BOM is designed, the user goes back to the order and removes the reason for rejection and saves the order. This will generate the requirements in production.

This should resolve your issue. Incase you have further questions of resolve it by a different method please update the forum.

Regards,

Rohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for your suggestion!! I discussed the same with production team and it will work.

Regards,

Kanchan

Answers (0)