cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADM51_70

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

iv been working since july 2010 and have learnt abap through company training for 45 days.

but now my project is based on hosting sap for customers where i do installs, support packs, migrations etc...

i have been reading tadm 10 12 & 51 and have a good understanding along with my day to day issues with hosted sap solutions in our datacenter.

id like to go in for a certification, C_TADM51_70... would be great if u guys and gals could help me out.

1. is there a minimum exp reqd for taking the exam?

2. is the exam only conducted at TECHED or can i write it at any given time?

3. what is the cost and should i approach my manager regarding this?

4. do i need to be sure of all 700 pages of all 5 books or is it as per the weightage given in the C_TADM51_70 course page?

thank you

Regards,

Shan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan ,

1- you can take this exam without no experience .

2- you can write the exam at any time just book the exam from sap education partner in your country .

3- The exam cost around 500 USD .

4- Just read (Tadm 10-12-51) for oracle if you would like to take oracle DB .

also i want to advice you to read the books carefully and read the questions which provided in the books .

Good Luck in your next exam

Regards

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anwar,

thanks for your reply, are you sure about this "can write the exam at any time just book the exam from sap education partner in your country "...

what do u mean by sap education partner, do i have to book for the exam in some other website?

FYI: i live in bangalore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mailed sap education and found the answer i was looking for, Thank You