cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS : Plan value query in Plan report S_ALR_87013533.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

We are refering to a report T-Code : S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned. For one of the WBS, we find some planned values.

We checked the following for Plan value research :

1. In CJ40/CJ41 : We find Plan values in the fields "Planned Total" against that WBS Element.

2. In CJR3 : No plan values inserted / uploaded. Meaning its all blank and there's no WBS having any Plan Values against any Cost Elements.

With the help of F1, on the field of "Planned Total" of CJ40/CJ41, I could find explanation & understand "Plan total is the annual or overall plan value including existing values from unit costing and cost element planning. In the cost planning of projects, the plan total also includes the plan total for all orders and networks assigned to the chosen WBS element and those subordinate to it."

Please help me to know :

1. If not CJ40 or CJR3, then from where do I am getting Plan values.

2. From where would I be able to find those line items (planned or actuals) reflecting in the

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussein Merchant ,

Pls explain what do you want to get on S_ALR_87013533? You requirement is not clear to me. You want to see more data on S_ALR_87013533 ???

Regards,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m just refering to report T-Code : S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned. In that, for one of the WBS, we find some planned values.

Refering to CJ33, we observe that the :

1. Overall Budget is 985,000.00

2. Planned Total is 1,321,986.41

We checked CJ40 & CJR3 and have found that we havent uploaded any plan values (thru both the T-Codes), but still Plan Values Total shows as 1,321,986.41

Please help me to know : If not CJ40 or CJR3, then from where do I am getting Plan values.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check followings:

If activity is:

1. Cost activity: then cost would be there.

2. Internal then: check for workcenter and activity type.

3. External then check for the price of external activity.

If there is any component also then check its price in material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get plan values by having material componnets(Plan PR or reservation)/service activity or gen.cost activity.

to include those u can use several T codes like CJ20n.

regards,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

using t-code S_ALR_87013553, I have found the Plan values and the using t-code S_ALR_87013543, I have also found the Cost Element.

Question :

Since I have also found the Cost Element and planning related to Network. Please help me to know, thru which T-Code is Network Activity Planning done.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Network cost planning is automatic.

Please check your OPSV settings and remove it if network cost planning is not required.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not necessary that plan values come only after you do some planning in CJ40 or CJR3. As mentioned in the above posts, plan values can also come as a result of some material component attached to the activity, work center attached in the activity, through costs activity etc. Please check and see if any of these things are there in your project structure.

To know more about Network costing why don't you go through SAP Help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my project is a Investment / CapEx Project. Still there would be cost components & Material components ??

How would i get details of Network /Activities / material / Cost Element components stucture under a single WBS element.

Please help.

Edited by: Hussein Merchant on Mar 21, 2011 1:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use CN41N report

Reg,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thru T-Codes CJ20N / CJ41N, we have found 5 Activities & plan values worth 592,439.00 of Plan Values. This plan values is coming thru Purchase Requisitions.

In my all other reports like S_ALR_87013533 or S_ALR_87013543. I get a Total of all Plan Values as 1,321,986.41, against those 5 Activities.

Can you please help where the difference would be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help experts.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any network activity linked to WBS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is. One Network & One Activity in that WBS Element's hierarchy structure.