cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Idoc doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

my question is ......when i create the delivery document ,system send the shippping notification (idoc) to the customer . there

customer side how they receive the data and which T-CODE they have to used. i have the confusion about the idoc between

sender and receiver (customer).

withe regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 5:44 AM

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 6:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your support

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the customer is also having sap then they can see the delivery document as you can see in sap.

If they have other system then it depends on what system they are using and will use t codes or commands accordingly.

There are many ways a idoc can be passed to customer like Gentran is a system which process idocs and sent it to customers. Then there can be an XML way to send the data to customers. Here SAP idoc is converted to xml format and sent to customer.

And if you really wanna know what your customer is using, you can have a word with some user and clear your doubt.

Hipe this helps.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satish

thanks for your support. i need clarification

1.my customer has a SAP system, so they are able to see the delivery document .I Found i doc number withthe out put in the

delivery number. In what way customer know the delivery number has been generated .

wiht regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 8:27 AM

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 8:32 AM

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your customer will know about the delivery when you send an idoc to them. The idoc contains al the delivery details created in your system.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

satish . i want to know steps by steps. if you dont mind ,pls send me your mobile number. i call you for clarification. iam doing the

implementation project now . so i need your help

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 9:39 AM

Edited by: code acess on Mar 21, 2011 10:08 AM