cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In some cases Our company uses an estimated price as base price for allsubsequent activities. Generally this estimated price is adjusted with the final price at the end of the season or a predefined time period. Here SAP is required to do a reconciliation, this reconciliation can be either a credit or a debit. To ensure that the final u201Cactualu201D price is correctly calculated either a debit note or a credit note will be issued.

How to do settings in pricing procedure. and how to do reconcilliation with condition type

Regars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all you need to create two condition types for Expected Price and Final Price. Expected price would be used in transactions but final price is to be used f aor comparing. For example - Suppose Expected price is maintained at Rs. 100 on 10.10.2001 and you sell on 01.01.2010 with expected price 100.

Now on 31.03.2010 you derive the final price. You need to maintain this value in a new condition type (may be for customer/material combination) with period 01.01.2010 to 31.03.2010.

Now, a Z-Table needs to be be developed to compare the two prices on the invoice date. i.e. the program will run on the last day of the period (e.g. 31.03.2010) for each and every invoice created during the period. It will check the basic price of the invoice and the final price maintained in the condition rec. for that invoice date.

Then based on this report Price Difference Credit/ Debit memos can be created either manually or automatically as background job th. BDC. You need to create pricing procedure for the credit/debit memo - which will calculate differential taxes,etc. for the differential price. It is good to create one credit/debit memo per original invoice.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this works.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sami,

Where do i need to maintain final price condition type?.

Looking forward for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just create a condition type (with relevant access seq.). You need not assign it to any pricing procedure or anything.

Its just for keeping record of the final price and for the use of the report.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks