cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Purchase Requisitions not being transferred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm not able to transfer the service purchase requisitions with service master but it is working fine for standard purchase requisitions with material master in SRM 7.0 using report bbp_exttransfer_req. Also how to address different purchasing organization and purchase groups with different company codes and plants, as the transferred PR is being defaulted by the channel values in the srm organizational structure. For Service purchase requisitions I'm receiving error as " Define Transaction type for local system" in the srm system and in ecc it is as ANOENTRY.

Note : Apart from using BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI looking for a standard way of meeting this requirment.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to transfer service pr's by correcting the backend document in the attributes to NB.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your SERVICE containing the hierarchies of service items? then you have to use the new PDP scenario in SRM 7.0. The BBP EXTREQ report is obsolete for this scenario. You must transfer them through XI and using the BADI (forgot the BADI name, search in CC with MESOURCE in SE18)

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath/Kiran,

Thank you for the response however the error is happening only for service pr with service master ( no heirarchies) with error description as mentioned above. Please check and advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkata,

Did you check all the points I have mentioned?

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjunath,

I've checked all the mentioned points but still receiving the same error.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follwoing is what I can think in your scenario:

1. Check if the service master is replcated from ECC to SRM, if at all you have service master in your ECC PR.

2. Maintian all the Org. structre elements of ECC(PUR org, Pur grp and Co.Code) of ECC in SRM using transaction PPOCA_BBP. This will take care the same Pur. Group you have on PR of ECC will also moved into SRM documents(RFx or SC sent to SOCO).

3. Since your syaing you are getting an error for define transaction type, check in the attribute "Define transaction" has been mainiantiend.

with regards

Manjunath