cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PR for stock PM order item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to create automatically PR for stock components from PM order?. I want system to check if those componenst are available ( during release of PM order ) and in case they are not, create PR. Right now what I get is the reservation number only.

THX in advace.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter Item category for non stock material in the field item category while entering required components,quantity..etc in components tab. An automatic PR number will be generated by the system.

You can check the PR number generated, by clicking ACTUAL DATA tab after selecting the operation in operations screen.

Thanks & regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question was more about item category "L" in PM order component. I know that for item "N" system creates PR automatically. I want from system to check if components are available and if not, then create PR.

THX and BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR will be created automatically only for non stock items and not for stocked items. If you need this just for checking materials in inventory, then you could simply utilize the material availablity check at the time of releasing the order. This can also be done manually by clicking the icon on the WO.

Mahee