cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHICH INSTITUTE TO JOIN -SIEMENS OR GENOVATE IN HYDERABAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am planning to join SAP FI course. have consulted both siemens and genovate hyderabad, please guide me which institute will be better choice in terms of faculty and placements facility.

ALSO AFTER JOINING THE COURSE, HOW TO CONTINUE AND LEARN SO THAT I CAN SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE AND GET PLACED IN GOOD ORGANISATIONS

THANKS!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

thank you for your information.

i am basically from non technical background, Bcom graduate and done EPGDBM.

Have contacted many of my friends and colleagues, maximum of them suggest to think twice before joining this institutes as fees is quite high and placements are doubtful for SAP freshers.

please guide me/ or some one please let me know if i can go ahead with FI course from siemens or genovate by paying huge amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

B.COM graduation i background is enough to undertood the basics ,donot think of the fees, u have to take the risk to settle in the life

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i completed my b.tech in the year 2007, and i have 2years 10months experience as electrical engineer in construction field.

i am planning to learn sap-mm, after completion of the course can i use my old experience in my job profile,can i get job as fresher into this software field?

and please suggest me which institute is better for training in hyd?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i completed my b.tech in the year 2007, and i have 2years 10months experience as electrical engineer in construction field.

i am planning to learn sap-mm, after completion of the course can i use my old experience in my job profile,can i get job as fresher into this software field?

and please suggest me which institute is better for training in hyd?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

both siemens and gennovate are good institutues,siemens is in saifabad--hyderabad and gennovate in rajbhavan road, u select according to your convenience, try to attend the demos so that u can decide yourself,and regarding preparation hardwork is the key for success

regards,

ram