cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Consumption during in process inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using in process inspection in process order for that assign sample drawing procedure & sampling procedure and in control indicator set a Destructive indicator mark

Ok so my question is i have a process order of qty 500 EA and as per sampling Drawing procedure sample size 10 EA and during sampling these sample got consumed (Distroy) so end of the process my goods reciept qty is 490 only so where i have to booked these 10ea qty got consumed in sampling

if i am entering these qty in Destroyed qty under Insp.lot quantities tab where will get effect???

Regards,

Murari Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options that I would suggest:

1) Don't count the ten you make and receive only 490.

2) receive in 500 and consume the samples in the UD of the 04 inspection lot.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i am entering these qty in Destroyed qty under Insp.lot quantities tab where will get effect???

If these samples get consumed then best way is to put under "sample" head in stock posting screen.( mvt type 331)

Precondition & Effect :Make sure that you have entered "Cost center Distoryed" at plant level setting.This cost center Quality cost center where you consume the material ............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SIr,

I am talking about in process inspection in that no filed for stock posting

Regards,

Murari Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your earlier post is all related to qty only! In process inspection 03 lot origin is non-stock relevant. So why do you need impact of destroyed qty for that?

In case of stock relevant origins, like 04, the destroyed qty are genrally put into "sample" tab as Sujit already explained. Or you can make the MIC as destructive MIC, so the sample qty for that particular one is automatically filled in "sample" tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either consume the material against Mvt type --->201 ,Mb1A

or

Post against 04 inspection type