Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to See Public Template in POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario

1. I AM can able to search and select items from Public Template created by Others from optionADD ITEM-> OLD SHOPPING CART AND TEMPLATES"But when I am looking POWL for Public Template , which is set at field Status = Public Templates ( Created Centrally) in its Quick Criteria Maintaince, but I shocked I'm only able to see Public Tempalates creAted by ME ONLY !

Can anyone suggest how this happening ? since Public Template are public and anyone should access to them in POWL also OR in POWL we can access Public Temapltes created by me only ?

2. Also. what is "My personnal Templates" ? that availble in the Quick Criteria Maintaince of Shopping Cart for the field *Status ?

Thanks in advance

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In POWL for public templates you will be able only templates created by yourself.

POWL behaviour related to shopping cart templates is similar to the SC check status functionality in previous releases of SRM.

Note 1350332 corrected the behaviour when templates were available to all users.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo ! Very usefule informaton.

can you please sugget on my another doubt below

2. Also. what is "My personnal Templates" ? that availble in the Quick Criteria Maintaince of Shopping Cart for the field *Status ?

Thanks

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

version earlier to 7.0 had personal templates. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy. very useful info.

But why SAP included in SRM7.0,since it is not in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo.

Resolved. Closing thread. 10 Points !!

Answers (0)