cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong dest.storage type (921 / TRANSFER) is chosen when picking of OBD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am configuring a new warehouse. while testing of the same i came across below issue.

wrong dest.storage type and dynamic storage bin (921 / TRANSFER instead of 916 / OBD No.) is chosen when picking of Outbound Delivery.

What may be the reason of this when all the settings of LE-WM interface are in place ?

I have made the configuration similar to an existing WH and same is working fine there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IM-LE interface is one thing.

You should get from IM-LE interface which WM-movement type is used for your IM-movement type (in standard system e.g. im-mvt 601, 641, 643 for GI --> they are linked to wm-mvt 601).

In the definition of the wm-mvt (V_T333) you should have:

- destination storage type: '916' (V_T333-NLTYP)

- dymic bin inducator: 'X' (V_T333-NKDYN)

(Please be careful because wm-mvt definition as well as IM-LE interface setting might be WH specific...)

If your settings in config are proper, you should check your develpments (user exists, etc)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

all these settings are in place.

in LE-WM Interface configuration for this new WH is same as existing WH for which everything is running fine(i.e. 916 is determined)

I will check for user exits now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved after maintaining below

LE-> WM -> Interfaces -> Shipping -> Define shipping control -> Shipping Control per Warehouse Number

Answers (0)