cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not view shopping cart from plan driven procurement in advanced search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I'm doing srm 7 implementation with extended classic scenario (PPS), when i get PR from ecc (plan driven procurement). i only can list the shopping cart created from PR ECC in "carry out sourcing" menu. the problem is, when the shopping cart have been created to following documents (RFx,contract,PO,or auction). i can not trace this document by shopping cart number in "carry out sourcing" or "advanced search" menu.

Please help me if it's possible?

Best Regards,

Melynessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. This is standard behavior

if the BUYER found when he searches the cart after follow on docuemnt created -- this is issue

Buyer has to see only to be source which dont have follow on document .

buyer used to search like external request number in the advance sourcing

1. Buyer should not find the sc item which has indeed follow on docuemnt

2. Buyer CAN FIND THE document which is yet to create a follow on document

Once follow on docuemnt created, sourcing indicator removed. so if any sc item has sourcing indicator they can see his /her cart in the cockpit . otherwise not.

if the buyer found again after creating follow on docuemnt he may try to create a PO again and lot of confusion will happen

hope u understand

but buyer can his /her cart form monitor shopping cart wheter it has sourced or not etc... but in sourcing transaction if the sourcing indicator is set , then only he /she can see...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

Thank you for your explanation. for shopping cart that didn't show in "carry out sourcing" menu after follow on document created, i accept this behaviour.

but the problem is. when i get pr from ecc and this document replicated become shopping cart in srm, i could not search this document in "advanced search" menu, the document just show up in "carry out sourcing" list menu (when shopping cart unprocessed to following document).

btw, which tab that include "monitor shopping cart" menu in srm7?

need your help

Thank you and best regatds,

Melynessa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

once PRs are transfered to SRM and Buyers used to search that respective cart items by EXTERNAL REQUIREMENTS i.e Purchase request number.

so now buyer takes this item into cockpit and assign the vendor /propose a vendor and create a followon document.

Monitor shopping cart - admin have this access -.

SC item has a status (PURCHASERS WORK LIST) IN THE COCKPIT when pr turns to shoping cart

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

so, i cannot see shopping cart from plan driven procurement in "advanced search" menu? but i can see this shopping cart in which menu of admin menu?

i'm sorry but i'm still confuse about this.

Best Regards,

Melynessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

so, i cannot see shopping cart from plan driven procurement in "advanced search" menu? but i can see this shopping cart in which menu of admin menu?

i'm sorry but i'm still confuse about this.

Best Regards,

Melynessa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Mylenesa

the cart status is PURCHASERS WORKLIST - You can see in the cockpit - either you can search sc number or purchase request number.

the cart is other than PURCHASERS worklist - YOU can not see that cart.

sourcing indicator set removed after follow on docuemnt created -

Former Member
0 Kudos

well then, we didn't use purchaser work list since all shopping cart is created from plan driven procurement.. and the status SC from plan driven procurement is always "approved".

but, i think the only choice to display my plan driven procurement shopping cart by using shopping cart application monitor.

Best Regards

Melynessa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

then what is the use of bring all the Purchase request into SRM unnecessarily?

i dont know your business process there.

mostly PRs are transfered to SRM as a Shopping cart or RFx .

and BUYER will work on these SC items in the cockpit and BUYER determines what follow on documents should be created.

Hope you understand now.

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think there is missunderstanding here.

when i transfer PR to srm, buyer will process this shopping cart to following document in carry out sourching menu. but sometimes when they want to see the status of the shopping cart, they can see SC document in "shopping cart monitor", since the shopping cart from plan driven procurement didn't show up in "advance search" menu.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks..

Muthuraman

Answers (0)