SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU front office data environment tree labels

0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is a small question regrding the configurations of Front office t code ec20 in IS-Utilities. The problem is when i go on ec20 put a business partner number and go into the data environment the data tree there shows BP,Contract account then Container Allocation instead of installation. What seem to be the reason for this, by reading some material on this i found out that most of the ec20 tcode is configuraable in terms of what it show and how it shows it. But i couldn't wrap my head around this tree label being changed. Plz help and if you ppl could suggest some good reads regarding this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

See transaction "ECNC" IS-U navigator configuration

Also some Notes, 1100925 and 555956....

And....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/c6/4dc8e0eafc11d18a030000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

"You can define your own data environments in Customizing by choosing Customer Service ® Customer Information ® Configure Data Environment Display. You do not have to define a user context."

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

See transaction "ECNC" IS-U navigator configuration

Also some Notes, 1100925 and 555956....

And....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/c6/4dc8e0eafc11d18a030000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

"You can define your own data environments in Customizing by choosing Customer Service ® Customer Information ® Configure Data Environment Display. You do not have to define a user context."

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

THANKS OLIVIA

ONE LAST THING I GOT TO T CODE 'ECNC' TOOK AN OBJECT NAVIGATOR AND MADE NEW ENTRIES TO ITS CONFIG DETERMINATION THEN I TESTED IT. IT WORKED FINE IN TEST , HOW DO I MAKE IT APPLICABLE TO MY EC20 CUSTOMER OVER VIEW. MIND YOU I MADE THE ENTRY IN CUSTOMER OVERVIEW WHEN MAKING NEW ENTRY IN CONFIG DETERMINATION.

PLZ anyone respond your all your solutions are helpful.

Edited by: ShahidKHAN on Apr 12, 2011 6:29 PM

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

For EC20 CUSTOMER OVERVIEW you should use the following path:

-> SPRO

-> SAP Utilities

-> Customer Service

-> Customer Information

-> Define HTML Customer Overview

Please read the help information here...

A piece of advise:

Transaction EC20 as this is now considered as an old transaction. It is highly recommended that you use transaction CICO along with with the transaction ENVD instead as this is more stable.....

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Is it possible to change the sort of the f.e. contract data?

0 Kudos

hi

Wanted to clarify some doubts about ISU/CRM scenario.

1. Is r/3 CS is mandatory for CRM ISU scenarion

2.Will CRM covers all the CS functionalities

kindly let me know on these querries

Regards

HM

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia.

I defined my own Z data environment, and I don't know how to execute the changes.

Default Data Environment is chosen, still.

How to active my Z data environment?