cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with items that really do have a 0 (zero) price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we have items that have a price of 0. SAP allows us to enter this in price lists but does not agree when we use this item on an order because it does not accept that the price is 0.

Please tell us what we should do. I do not like the solution of putting a price of 0.01 in because it will look messy on our invoices if we have to apply a 100% discount to put it at 0.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamal,

Sorry...i am not clear about your business requirement. You want to give product freely to customer with out buying any product having some price.

Please reply about your business scenario.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What item is that in your Sales Order that has zero value?

It is recommended that you should use Free Goods Pricing for this item in your sales order as Allen have suggested.

This would solve your problem..

Thanks.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tamal,

SAP had given this setting that we can not save the document with 0 value. This is with the buss rule that a priceless item is not sold. I would like to understant from you what is the bussiness requirement which is saying that you need to crate and save a sales documjent with value as '0' ?

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi if you want to have 100% discount for your customer, you should use functionality of free goods intead of price 0.