Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to DataBaseName (B1DI) failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test connection in Integration Framework for SB1 is sending an error:

u201CConnect to DataBaseName (B1DI) failed

XCE001 Nested exception: java.rmi.RemoteException: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 192.168.1.1; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connectu201D

My scenario is:

No errors on B1ic installation

SB1 8.8 PL19

Windows Server 2008 64 bits

MSSQL 2008

Password for B1i user is the same for both: SB1 and Integration Framework

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gerardo,

Did you verify that the SAP JCO path in the SLD is correct?

Eddy

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member185682
Active Contributor

Hi All,

I know that is an old thread, but I had the same problem today and I would like to share how I solved this problem.

I follow the step from this note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2029714    

Error: com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.smb.sbo.api.SBOCOMUtil .

• Root Cause 1
    The JCO path is not correctly set in the diproxyserver.properties file.
  • Solution 1
    1. Identify the location of the JCO library for the SAP Business One DI API.
    The default path is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\JCO\LIB.
    2. Enter this path using double backslashes in the JCOPATH parameter in the diproxyserver.properties file.
    The default location for the diproxyserver.properties file is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy.
  • Root Cause 2
    The relevant *.jar files for the SAP Business One DI API are no longer in the file system.
  • Solution 2
    1. Reinstall the SAP Business One DI API. Use the same version as the one of your SAP Business One application.
    2. Check that the sboapi.jar and sbowrapper.jar files were created in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\JCO\LIB folder.

After check the cause 1, and saw that configuration was ok. So, I did the cause 2 and I saw that the files mentioned was missing in my LIB folder.

I reinstall my DI API on server and then the files mentioned are in the folder, then I restart Business One integration Service, but didn't work. Then I restart SAP Business One DI Proxy Service and the mission was complete. The error was gone.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Diego Lother

View Diego Lother's profile on LinkedIn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How did You solve this problem? I have the same error at SAP B1 8.82 PL 04 and I try do this:

• Common Error 9: ‘com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.smb.sbo.api.SBOCOMUtil .’
  • Root cause: The JCO path is not correctly set in the diproxyserver.properties.
  • Solution: Locate the Java Connection for SAP Business One DI API (default path is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\JCO\LIB). Enter this patch with double back-slashes in the JCO patch of the diproxyserver.properties file (default patch is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy).

but it didn't work. I appreciate any suggestions.

Regards

ES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In diProxyhost  (in B1DI) I was using the name of the server. To solve the  problem I changed it to TPC/IP address.

Thats worked fine for me

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for Your answer. It didn't work for me, but I reinstalled Integration Component and this solved my problem.

Regards

ES

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a solution

I have changed parameter for diProxyhost: Now I am using IP Address instead of Server Name and everything is ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo, glad to hear you got yours working. I tried the same thing but now nothing's working, my integration framework is now starting in safe mode, my B1DI and JDBC connections are now failing. I'm slowly loosing the will to live with this stuff now. Anyway we struggle on..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I'm close, the JDBC connection test works OK but I also get the failure on the B1DI. Where do I change the server name to the IP address?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ralph/ Guys did you solve your problem? I am having the same problem when I test the connection to B1DI, I ran the trouble shooting on the setup and I found that the SLD entries are not in match.

Can any one tell me how to change this values to make them match?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, JDBC connection is successful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy,

Yes I did. I tried with the correct path and with an empty path. I got the same error message.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy: I'm struggling with the exact same error message Gerardo is getting, my JDBC connection is working however.

Gerardo: - Does your JDBC connection work?