SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCOPARA Events configuration in FQEVENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement of running prints through FPCOPARA transaction. but when i run it it has to trigger my function module instead of standard one. For that where exactly i need to configure the FM in FQEVENTS transaction and also what are the parameters for that. Please let me know step by step details.

Thanks for your help.

regards,

SRST

2 REPLIES 2

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SM37 you will have to copy the FM - Standard event and make a Z one , in which you will have to code your requirements .

After that in installation specific function modules in FQEVENTS you will have to assign the Z Function module , which makes an entry in the table TFKFBC .

For more details on events go through the STICKY THREADS of the forum , where in events are discussed in detail .

Cheers ,

Dewang

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Event 1720 gets triggerred when transaction code FPCOPARA is executed.

So, you can create you own Function module by copying the standard one and code in your requirements there and then assign it to the event under the installation specific module section.

You can assign your FM directly through FQEVENTS or can do it through table maintaineance of table TFKFBC via transaction code SM30.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan