cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS PO Response date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

When suppliers are on purchase order response and wants to reject item having a "Confirmed For" date in past, the system gives an error - Delivery date not possible; check your entry

They are forced to set the confirmed for date and send the rejection message.

The process should not look for the date and skip the error.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Regards

-Devi Swain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can achive this by turining the error message into a warning message, by doing the follwoing and I did this in my sandbox.

1. In SE91 found the messsage 129 for delivery date in the past for BBP_PD message class

2. Maintian an entry in the table BBPC_PDMSG for object BUS2232 as follows using se16.

Area Message Object type Key Type Solution Key Permitted Types Standard Type Switch off

BBP_PD 129 BUS2232 EW E

3. Maintian the follwoing configuration:

SRM server->cross application basic settings->Message Control->Influence message contrrl->Select BUS2232 (double click message control) and maintian the following:

BBP_PD 129 Delivery date not possible; check your entry W E

4. This will turn the error to warning message and supplier will not be required to change the date.

The draw back is the entry to be maintined is SE16.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunath,

The solution provided works for all scenarios - Accept and Reject items.My requirement is to supress the message only for reject items. It should still not allow suppliers to have a past date on confirmation items. Do you have any ideas how this can be achieved?

Regards,

-Devi Swain

Edited by: DEVI NANDAN SWAIN on Jun 7, 2011 5:25 PM