Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection error:Couldn't create JCOClientConnection for logical System

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a production outage issue.

We have a Federated Portal Network setup where one of our producer goes down automatically (seems on heavy load).

On this Producer server we have 3 Web Dynpro applications deployed and default trace is full with JCO connection error saying Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: CSVMR_WD_MODELDATA_DEST.

We had issue with max allowed JCO connections so we changed the below mentioned parameters for JCO connection settings in portal:

u2022 Minimum value of JCo Pool Size in total = 80

u2022 Minimum value for CPIC_MAX_CONV per SAP Web AS = 320

u2022 Maximum Number JCo Connections = 160

Please let us know if we are missing on some settings, any help in this regard is appreciated.

Regards,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have already increased the maximum number of connections/pool size but still you are facing this problem. I would suggest you to check the web dynpro application which might not be able to release/disconnect the JCO connection.

Please check this [Thread|; for more details.

Regards

Puneet

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked this thread earlier.

Although we have increased the CPIC values and JCO connection size but M not sure whether the values are correct. We have used the formula mentioned in SAP note. Can u tell me what all values should be taken into consideration apart from JCO connection close to avoid this issue.

Regards,

Priyanka