From: Workflow System [mailto:WF-BATCH@server.com]

Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 5:46 PM

To: Baliga, Gopalkrishna

Subject: Process 000000015664

As you see above only "s" is coming.

What is the problem? why it is displaying only one character?

Please help

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Check your COnfig against this blog.

Also, did you check the Alert in the Alert Inbox. Is the entire text available?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

1. Please can you just delete and recreate the control step.

2. Also make sure that you delete the earlier version of your BPE (transaction SWWL)

Then run the transaction again.

Regards

Vijaya

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I have tried as you have said but all in vain. I am still getting the same message.

Please help!

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

In the Alert inbox also only one letter is displayed.

please help

thanks

Gopal

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you selected DYNAMIC TEXT in your ALRTCATDEF while defining the Alert Category?

Regards,

Bhavesh

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes, I have selected dynamic text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Try Increasing the length of the data/Message type you are sending.

~Kiruthika

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiruthika

I have increased the length of the message but all in vain.