cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - SC items changeable after transferring from punch-out catalogues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

after transferring catalogue items from punch-out catalogues into shopping cart the transferred items are changeable in SC e.g. price, description, product category etc. How I can change this behaviour that catalogue items are not changeable ?

Kind Regards

Hermann

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Mar 18, 2011 7:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are also using the SRM7.0 and we are not able to edit the price in the SC once the item selected and coming back to SRM application.

Did you make any custom development?

Any personalization?

Regards,

Senthil Kumar S.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as standard you should not be able to change the items from catalog.

Can you check if this is a bug.

Let me know which version and patch level. thanks

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If someone has a resolution, please let me know. We are finding that users are able to change the price on catalog orders. I do not believe we did anything differently when we upgraded from SRM 4 to SRM 7.

Monique

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Netajio is ver correct.

price should not be editable in the catalog sc items.

this behavior totally wrong. This behavior wil not be acceptable by the procurement business team ...

create OSS message and correct your issue soon.

Muthu

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I agree that certain fields should not be editable from the catalogs. However, after the upgrade to SRM 7, the price field became editable. We found OSS note 1299153 and had our programmer make some additional adjustments so that price is not changeable (updated the method PRICE under class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDF_IT_SC).

Monique

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Monique. it was very informative.

Summary

Symptom

You add an item from external catalog to the shopping cart. In the item overview screen, the price of the catalog item is changeable. However, this is incorrect. The item price should not be changeable for catalog items.

Other terms

SRM6.0, shopping cart, SRM server, SAP Business-to-Business Procurement, BBP, EBP, electronic commerce, e-commerce, e-procurement, e-business, Enterprise Buyer, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management