cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ATP check when sold to party in sales order is changed?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I have one issue with ATP check in my current project where I need to change the the Sold to party of the sales order for a valid business case. We are using production allocation method for ATP check which reduces the Open PA qty once the sales order is saved.

In the above scenario, once the Sold to party in sales order is changed, it redetermines everything and also goes through a ATP check which is cusing as an issue as it would again reduce the open PA qty for the same items in sales order for which are already taken into account. It would either reduce the open qty or propose the next date if it is no more available on that day.

This is a big issue for us. Also it deleted the texts that are maintained.

Does anyone know how to stop the ATP check in this (main issue) and also if possilble stop the deleteion of texts?

Thank you very much for your help in advance..

BR/

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ATP check is always done at Plant level. If you want such a scenario when u change the sold to party.In customer master we have the delivering plant. Using user exit try to recognize the delivering plant and do the ATP check.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAJU,

The ATP check is done automatically when sold to party is changed..the issue is how to stop it? beacause of production allocation , it would be incorrect to reduce the open PA qty once more for the sales order when sold to party is changed. So I would like to stop it. Is there any exit or paramater by which we can stop ATP check?

Thanks for your reply..

BR/

Ashutosh