cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schd. for delivery quantity in MMBE - Vl09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

We had one sales order which was having 375 quantity to be delivered. Also the same stock was available in the plant, storage location and batch. So we created delivery order through vl01n. Then for some reason we need reversed that delivery order, so reverse that through Vl09.

And then we changed the quantity to 1 from 375, so we can use it somewhere else.

But now I am creating new sales order with 375 quantity it is not picking in schedule lines. When I check the stock in MMBE it is showing as Unrestricted stock as 375 and schd, for delivery is 375.

In MB5B it is showing that document is revered through vl09 and balance stock is 375, I have also check that there is no open order for that material.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

please kindly explain where did you change the quantity from 375 to 1, the delivery document, sales order or both?

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered by Nagendra Kumar.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MMBE is not a good t.code check the details. Check using t.code MD04/CO06 to see the stocks/allocation to sales orders/deliveries. Also check by removing the storage location at the sales order line item. If all looks OK, and still the system does not confirm the quantities, then run program SDRQCR21 in SA38 and check again.

Regards,