cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schd. for delivery quantity in MMBE - Vl09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

We had one sales order which was having 375 quantity to be delivered. Also the same stock was available in the plant, storage location and batch. So we created delivery order through vl01n. Then for some reason we need reversed that delivery order, so reverse that through Vl09.

And then we changed the quantity to 1 from 375, so we can use it somewhere else.

But now I am creating new sales order with 375 quantity it is not picking in schedule lines. When I check the stock in MMBE it is showing as Unrestricted stock as 375 and schd, for delivery is 375.

In MB5B it is showing that document is revered through vl09 and balance stock is 375, I have also check that there is no open order for that material.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont cross post and deviate the forum rules. Continue all your queries related to this issue in one thread.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi, after doing vl09, then do va02 and cancel the sales document, which u have used a reference to create delivery document. If you don't cancel that first sales order, the order quantity of 375 is reserved for that OR. so, after cancelling in VA02, you can reuse .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Supposed the first sales order is 0001, the reason the you are unable to create a second sales order for the material is that 375 had been confirmed by the first order 0001 although you had reversed outbound delivery of the first sales order, all that you need to do is to go to co06, then check rule as back order, in it you need to cancel confirmation of sales order 0001, then you will be able to create second sales order with quantity 375,in schedule line tab 375 will be confirmed, let me know if you have further question.