cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 BRF

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to business rule frame work concept. In our project we are migrating from SRM 4.0 to 7.0. They want to go with process controlled workflows. I have gone through documents provided in SDN which are very useful indeed. I have still some more doubts.

There are many background steps used in the workflow for updatng tables/ fetch data base information between the approval steps or after the entire approval process. I would like to know how to perform these steps in BRF process. One more question is how to maintian the container data across the entire process.

If there is a mapping doucment between the old and new process please provide me.

Thankd and Regards,

Rama Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For using Process-Controlled Workflow, you do not need to understand the workflow templates and container biding etc.

You can't change the workflow templates.

Main process step is "Define Process Level" customizing table.

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you very much for your reply. we are planning to convert confirmation workflow process from ACW to PCW for the testing purpose. In future if we want to revert back the same confirmation process to the ACW will it work properly in ACW. Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Rama Krishna V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NO - Once you activate the PWC then you can't go back to AWC..

Saran

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know your scenario for confirmation approval. I guess confirmation approval is simpler than SC approval and it can be implemented in Process-Controlled Workflow. You can test PC and AC mixed mode by using /SAPSRM/C_WF_102 table.

Please note you can test mix mode in DEV system. Do not use it in Production system.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was referring to production system..

Saravanan

Answers (0)