cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR creation

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are getting an issue with authorization during PR creation for Network activities. While creation of PR , system is checking for release code and release group authorizations. However these authotization objects should be checked at the time of PR approval. Does anyone have com across this kind of scernario ever?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether that person is having authorization to release PR, T codes like ME54N, if he is having remove those T codes & try it.

Regards,

Sam L.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> We are getting an issue with authorization during PR creation for Network activities.

Are you creating it manually or auto generation..?

is there any error number..?

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR's are getting created from projects, hence auto generation and I couldn't replicate this error in test clients, so dont have message number.

ME54N authorization cannot be removed because:

One can be authorized to create and approve PR upto $100.

If PR value is more than $100 then it should be routed to his manager for approval.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Abhinay

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> PR's are getting created from projects, hence auto generation and I couldn't replicate this error in test clients, s

are you able to generate the PR or still system throwing the error...

are you maintaining any "Z" authorization object for PR release..

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

still system thowing the error and we are not maintaining any Z authorization objects.

system message number is W5100.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message is relevant for any activation / integration with web applications of MM and/or if you are using any BAPI.

If you fail in all ways to trouble shoot then I would advise to debug the transaction & check if any of the below Programs are triggered.

LMEWFU01 / LMEWPF10 / LMEWRF03 / MMWE2F01 / MMWE3F01

Then you might be in a position to arrive at the root cause.

regards