cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qa32 authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to know , how to do authorization of qa32 based on inspection type through SHD0 t code.

regards,

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know SHD0 is t code to create screen variant. You can create screen variant but I am sure it will be applicable to all user

Std Object :Q_INSPTYPE--->Inspection type for inspection lot is available for Inspection origin based autherization

seek help of basis person

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved through qm mat. authorization

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to do authorization for diff. group of mat to diff. users like spares to maint. , chemicals to plating etc. by creating a screen variant and transaction variant.

pl. help , how to create screen and transaction variants.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Screen variants and transaction variants are pretty common things. A simple search of the web, including this forum and others will get you many threads on that topic. Just search on QA32 variant.

Please try just a little bit of research.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to do authorization for diff. group of mat to diff. users like spares to maint. , chemicals to plating etc. by creating a screen variant and transaction variant.

Screen variant based on material group not possible in QA32......

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we do authorization of qa32 based on inspection type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SAP Help for Std Object :Q_INSPTYPE

This authorization controls which inspection types a user may access. The type of access is controlled by the transaction code authorization.

Defined fields

Plant (WERKS)

Inspection type (QPRUEFART)

Example

To permit the user to access a goods receipt lot in plant 0001, the plant entry must contain the value 0001 and the inspection type must contain the value for a goods receipt movement (01 in standard system).

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can give authorisation based upon inspection type

u can maintained required inspection type in QPRUEFART field in authorisation role

also explore QM material auth. for material group authorisation requirement

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Authorization can be done by inspection but not for QA32/33. The authorization, as I have already said, is set on the transactions you go to via QA32/33.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Typically we don't do authorization for QA32. Think of QA32 as gateway to all the other transactions. So security is done on QA11/12, QA02, etc. So people can run QA32/33 but can't execute the transactions the would enter from the worksheet if they don't have authorization.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your actual requirement? Do you want to restrict inspection material group wise? Like raw material insopectors cant do FG inspection?