Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange rate

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We want to change the header level exchange rate-accounting manually during Billing dcoument creation which is actually greyed.

In billing document 'Header', there is an indicator "Set exchange rate" in disabled mode.I have already done VTFL config..selected A at item level .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the sales order>Go to>header -->Accounting tab and maintain the exchange rate which will be copied while creating the invoice. Make sure there you dont give and prefix like '+' or '-' .

Thanks

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Three exchange rates you can find in billing document. Of this, the field what you had indicated is KURRF which is Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field and I dont think, this can be changed manually in billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

i have not entered exchange rate manually at sales order,it is picking the ob08 value,but at invoice level my client wants to have the exchange rate of the invoiced day(i.e billing date exh rate),that could possible if we enter manually at invoice.my query how to do the changes.thanks for your reply,plz help me out