SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-level Budget Structure need to be activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are in process of FM-BCS implementation,

As per the Business requirement, We are checking the concept of Superior Fund center and bottom up approach, But I am not able to see the path of "Activation Multi-Level Budget Structure" .

We are using SAP ECC 6.0. Current Components are:

Software Component: SAP_APPL

Release: 602

Patch level: 0002

Description: Logistics and Accounting

Is the issue relevant for any upgrade of release version (Ex: EHP3, EHP4 etc.,) ?.

Thanks

Rao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multi-level approach in BCS is achieved via the definition of the budget strcuture and budget address derivation strategy.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multi-level approach in BCS is achieved via the definition of the budget strcuture and budget address derivation strategy.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for the quick support,

I have a question. I read some information in SAP.help on multi level budget structures. Before using multi-level budget structures there are some activities in customizing. Ex: Activate the multi-level budget structure. path: Master Data - Use of Account Assignment Elements - Budget Structure (BCS) - Multi-Level Budget Structure -> Activate Multi-Level Budget Structure.

But I am unable to find out the above path in my system. After read some of your SDN replies on this, this could be available in patch version EHP3 and the multi level budget customizing settings are not available in ECC 6.0.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Thanks for the support...,

Thanks

Rao

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Correct, it's the feature of 6.03 (upwards).

Regards,

Eli