cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fetch SAP component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me in getting the logic to fetch SAP component from a ticket.

I want to give ticket number as the input and get the component as output.

Please tell in which table (or tables) SAP component and ticket number are getting stored.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Could you fix this problem? Because I have the same trouble.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add more information to this, I am giving here the logic that we are using now.

****First we need to get the 'Object guid' from the table 'CRMD_ORDERADM_H' by passing the 'ticket no'.

****Then you need to pass this guid in the table 'CRMD_LINK' to get the 'ext ref guid' of the 'object type set 11'.

****Then you can get the ext ref no from the table CRMD_SALES by passing the 'ext ref GUID'.

****Pass the Ext.Reference No. of the ticket in to the table 'DNOD_NOTIF' to get the 'guidh'.

****Finally pass the 'guidh' in to the table 'DNOD_NOTIF_S' to get the SAP component.

This logic is working when the notification number and external refernence number are same.

But when those are not same or the external reference number is blank then this logic is not working.

Please help.

Thanks,

Eliza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the tables DF14L(Application component), DF14T (Business applcation component names) holds all the compont name

check did you make from this,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But the tables suggested by you contain the tickets created upto 2008.

So fetching data from these tables will not be helpful.

I want to fetch component for recent tickets.

Please suggest some other logic.

Thanks,

Eliza