cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created a PR , then a PO and sent to customer this PO.

The next step should be for the Wholesaler to bill me and then I bill the customer?

What should be configured to allow payment to my wholesaler?

Is billing type dependent or reference to the PO?

My vendor should bill me 1st before I can bill the customer?

If the customer paid via online transaction using credit card, does it mean the customer paid me 1st and then the vendor will bill me?

Please advise the process after the PO is sent to my vendor. Thanks!

regards

Bass

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bass,

Kindly go through the following link:

http://sapfunctional.com/SD/ThirdParty/Sales.htm

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created a PR , then a PO and sent to customer this PO.

- The process is sales order->PR->PO and the PO is send to the vendor and not customer.

The next step should be for the Wholesaler to bill me and then I bill the customer?

Once the vendor ships the product to the customer, the vendor bills your company. Once vendor bills are entered into accounting (t.code MIRO),the system can generate customer billing.

What should be configured to allow payment to my wholesaler?

You need not configure for this. The standard posting in the accounting will work (t.code MIRO).

Is billing type dependent or reference to the PO?

The billing type is regular billing type (F1-Order related) and the billing quantity is referenced againt the vendor invoice posted in the accounting.

My vendor should bill me 1st before I can bill the customer?

This is correct.

If the customer paid via online transaction using credit card, does it mean the customer paid me 1st and then the vendor will bill me?

- No, the payment is held with authorization, only after issuing the customer invoice (for correct quantity), the payment will be posted by accounting.

Please advise the process after the PO is sent to my vendor. Thanks!

- There are already plenty of threads in the forum/web available for process/configuration. Please search for details.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing much to configure in the third party sales,you need to change the item category to TAS in the sales order and

and the system automatically generates a pr.U should assign this pr in ME57 and then give the vendor name and u can generate a PO.As our other frnd has said once u do MIRO and u can bill ur customer.

Regards,

Ramesh.