cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button in Adobe form integrated in WD goes for a timeout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made all the necessary settings for the interactive adobe form in WD ABAP. Everything is working fine.

The versions are -

1. ADS - 800.20070708051308.406522

2. SAP Logon 710

3. SAP ALD file version - 2007.2.22.72

4. Adobe reader - 9.1.3

5. WAS - NW 7.01 , EHP4

The issue I am facing is that the Submit button in adobe form is going for a timeout and it is not taking the control to the WD ABAP application. The control is not coming back to WD ABAP.

I have used the WD ABAP native Submit button in the form and did the necessary scripting.

It is also happening for the standard SAP delivered test adobe forms for Submit buttons inside the interactive form.

Can anyone help ??

Thanks.

Best Regards

Sid

+919051133554

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RalfRuth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

You have to update your ADS, they are too old (your JAVA stack seems to be of 7.00 SP13, 14 or 15). Install the newest SP, or even better, install EhP1 and use transaction SFP_ZCI_UPDATE to update the ZCI script of your form. See SAP note 999998 to.

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

do you have the Submit button with in the form or the view which holds this adobe form..?

well in any case I have faced similar issue when i worked on portal content development.

the iviews launched in portal yoused to give some timeout expections after some time.

This might be the case withyours also.

just for a test you can do onething, have the button in the view, leave the window for couple of minutes say 30 then click on it

it should give you error which you can find it from the server log.

I believ there are couple of parameters in WAS to specify the timeoutsettngs.

we solved it in a different approach which it worked for portals application.

Cheers,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My Submit button is in the adobe form itself.

I am running it from WD ABAP application, the control is not getting back to WD ABAP (ABAP) . It is processing for ever.

Can anyone let me know what can be the issue .

Thanks.

Best Regards

Sid